Studying in Tokyo
What else is there to say about Tokyo, the giant city of awesomeness? How about ramen? How about Shinjuku, Shibuya, Asakusa, Akihabara, Tokyo Tower, The Imperial Palace, Kamakura, Odaiba, that Starbucks café in Lost in Translation, Tokyo Disney Land, and Ghibli Museum?
How about studying in the centre of insane-amount-of-energy?
These courses are for those who wish to learn Japanese intensively in a short term. Minimum enrolment is 2 weeks. Cost 58,000+ yen/month. No Visa is required for Australians.
Some might say is the ultimate dream course: combining learning Japanese language and Manga-drawing at the same time.
In collaboration with Mangajuku, a manga school in Japan, we offer two options: one-month course (148,000yen) OR three-month course(374,000yen).
Students have full access to the library of Mangajuku, which contains more than 2000 Manga at all times. Upon completion of the course, participants receive a program completion certificate, together with a Manga sketch book as a souvenir from the school.
Live with a real Japanese family in Japan.
84,000 yen/month or 2,800 per night. Minimum 2 nights required.
Apartments are the ideal accommodation for young people, who want to come in contact with other students or interns quickly.
25,000 yen for the first week, 12,600 yen for additional week.
Contact us for more information.
Choose from 40 locations in 23 wards of Tokyo. You can either stay in a private room or a shared room for 2-5 people. Living room, kitchen, dining room and bathroom are shared.
Starts from 90,000 yen/month. At least one-month stay is required.
Available for additional fee. There will be a big yellow pick-up sign at the airport.
How to apply
- Contact Japanese Melbourne and we’ll provide the necessary application forms.
- Complete the forms and provide a copy of your passport and 3 passport photos.
- Applicants must apply 4 – 8 weeks prior to the opening date of the desired course. The deadline differs depending on nationality.
- Within a week, Japanese Melbourne will provide an invoice upon completion of procedures including accommodation arrangements.
- Pay deposit to Japanese Melbourne.
- Once confirmed with Tokyo, pay full amount necessary for enrolment into the designated bank account. Remittance charges must be borne by students.
- International travel insurance is required.
- Receive entry permit, receipt, accommodation guide, and other documents.
- See you at Narita airport, TOK-YO!