Work and Study in Japan
Are you interested in not just being a tourst, but living in Japan, experiencing it from the inside?
On this practical Japanese course you may learn Japanese over 6 months to 2 years while gaining part-time employment as an assistant English instructor.
After the completion of the course, you will have the chance to be employed as an English instructor at one of the English schools in Kanto or Kansai region.
Employment start date: April
Employment duration: 1 year contract (may be further extended)
Working hours: 8 hours 15 minutes per day including 45 minutes break
Holidays: 123 days per year
Salary: Approx. JPY240,000 per month
You will be required to teach a group of Japanese kids aged from 0 – 12.
Visa support and pre-training will be provided.
Term start date: April, July, October
Study length: 6 month to 2 years.
(We will provide an interview to determined the length)
Lesson timetable: 3 hours per day, 5 days a week
Available location: Tokyo, Kyoto
Fee: Approx. JPY398,000 for 6 months / JPY726,000 for 12 months.
How to apply
- Contact Japanese Melbourne and we’ll provide the necessary application forms.
- Complete the forms and arrange an interview through Skype.
- Applicants must apply 6 months prior to the opening date of the desired course.
The deadline differs depending on your nationality.
- Within a week, Japanese Melbourne will provide an invoice upon completion of procedures including accommodation arrangements.
- Pay deposit to Japanese Melbourne.
- Once confirmed with school, pay full amount necessary for enrolment into the designated bank account. Remittance charges are borne by students.
- International travel insurance is required.
- Receive entry permit, receipt, accommodation guide, and other documents.
- See you at Narita, Haneda, or Kansai Airport!
For more information please contact us at 04 30 103 660 or
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org